- Self Adjust Carry System (SA) - Based on the patented A3 system SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Excel® 600D Polyester made from 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU making this a multi purpose, robust fabric
- Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 600 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Daisy Chain to attach accessories
- Water Resistant Zipped Compartment perfect size and positioning for an OS map
- Top Lid Access with buckle closure for quick and easy access to pack contents
- Zippered Base Compartment allows flexibility and ease of packing.
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying
- Additional Zip Pocket Under Flap opening for safe storage of small items Expansion
- Side Zip Pockets for extra storage capacity if required
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket for easy access and safe storage of small items
- Twin Mesh Pockets for easy access and storage
- Easy to find and operate shaped zip pull
- Optional Drawcord Compartment Divider to separate items within the pack
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Extendable Gaiter Under Lid allowing for additional pack space and protection from the elements
- Shoulder Fit Tab offering a guide when fitting the rucksack
- Dura-flex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Dual Side Compression Straps to secure your load
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature. Note: whistle is positioned in a downwards direction to prevent water entering and freezing in it
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments for carrying essential safety gear
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light
- Reflective strip for increased visibility at night or in poor conditions
- Reflective Insert on Harness aids visibility at night and in poor weather
- Side Grab Handle for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Pack Size: L25 x H80 x W30cm
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Volume: 70ltr
Delivery & Returns
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £50.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £50.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £7.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 4-5 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.