Butterfly Amicus Prime Table Tennis Robot
The new AMICUS PRIME sets out to redefine the possibilities of a table tennis robot and will excite fans all over the world. The innovative PRIME is controlled wirelessly via Bluetooth technology from the AMICUS app running on either the included tablet computer or any smartphone or tablet operating iOS or Android. AMICUS app software offers a multitude of interactive content, improved and add-ed to with regular updates. Creating exercises, changing spin, speed, placement and trajec-tory has never been easier. Pre-saved exercises created by professional players and coaches are playable at the press of a button with in-app videos by stars such as Timo Boll just wait-ing to show the correct execution and provide useful additional information from his regular training with the AMICUS robot. Get acquainted to our AMICUS flagship model and discover the new possibilities of the most tireless, and always ready, training partner you will find. Special features of AMICUS PRIME: Ball frequency of up to 120 balls per minute Spin, speed, trajectory and placement can vary from ball to ball.
- Controlled by the application on supplied tablet (or user supplied Android or iOS device) and connected wirelessly to main robot via Bluetooth.
- Software and firmware regularly updated with help of the app. Several robots may be operated by one device (consecutively). Device can be re-charged directly at the robot.
- Left-Right (mirror) switch for reversing drills to match the dominant hand of the user so forehand/backhand placement are correct.
- Sample function to test individual balls within a drill.
- Individual Frequency Control can customize the time interval between any two con-secutive balls.
- Cycle function lets you easily incorporate interval training in your table tennis prac-tice sessions.
- Pre-programmed with 20 drills created by German Butterfly Coach Richard Prause Pre-programmed drills can be modified or replaced.
- Integrated videos show how to properly practice each pre-programmed drill.
- Memory for storing drills limited only by memory of the device used to run the app. You may sequence together several drills by using Cluster Memory so a sequence of drills runs automatically either one after the other or randomly.
- Includes carry bag
- Includes collection net
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 5-7 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised, made to order or special order goods unless they are faulty.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.