Product added to cart
- Delivery Information
- Online Payments & Security
- Change or cancel an order
- Returns procedure
- Products we are unable to refund
- Complaints procedure
- WEEE Regulations
Delivery charges are currently as follows:
UK Mainland Only
- Delivery is free on orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders £75.00 and below) but please note that some postcodes are unfortunately excluded (see below).
- A Next Working Day delivery option is available within the checkout for £5.99. Please note that A: Next Working day deliveries do not include weekends, therefore if you place your order on a Friday, it will be delivered on the next Monday. B: Next working day delivery is only available on orders placed before 1pm the previous day. C: On rare occasions we may be unable to fulfil this due to stock restrictions, should you be affected by this you should know within an hour of placing your order. Please also note that on rare occasions outwith our control your next day delivery may be delayed (weather, traffic issues etc). If this is the case we will of course refund your delivery charge but we cannot be held responsible for any other loses you may incur due to your parcel not arriving.
- Gymnastic/Judo/Crash Mats - These large items are expensive to ship and therefore incur an extra delivery charge on top of the order total. Mat orders under £150 will cost £20.00 for delivery and under £300 will cost £12.00. Orders for £300 and over will be delivered free of charge. This will be applied in the checkout. Furthermore for some postcodes, including the ones listed below, we may have to get a shipping quote from the manufacturer. If this applies to your order we will get in touch with you and advise of the extra cost.
- Please note that 24 hour delivery in not available in the following postcode areas: AB30,31,33-38,41-45,51-56,63, BT1-99 DD8-10, FK8 3*, FK17-21, HS1-9, IM1-9, IM99, IV1-56, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH10-14, TR21-25, ZE1-3
- £12.00 per delivery - UK Islands shipping costs are estimated. We will contact you if the delivery charge exceeds this.
- Unfortunately there is no 24 hour delivery option available for UK Islands.
- PLEASE NOTE: We can now send Buffalo Clothing to UK Islands for £3.99. This will automatically be charged in the checkout once you enter your postcode so long as it is only Buffalo Clothing you are buying. We hope to be able to extend this offer to other items of stock soon
- £12.00 per delivery - Northern Ireland shipping costs are estimated. We will contact you if the delivery charge exceeds this.
- Unfortunately there is no 24 hour delivery service available for Nothern Ireland.
- PLEASE NOTE: We can now send Buffalo Clothing to Northern Ireland for £3.99. This will automatically be charged in the checkout once you enter your postcode so long as it is only Buffalo Clothing you are buying. We hope to be able to extend this offer to other items of stock soon
- For larger orders we may be able to arrange delivery to Eire. Please contact us for details.
Online Payments & Security
Payments on our website are powered by Braintree, one of the worlds leading Payment Service Providers (PSP). Braintree are fully PCI DSS compliant and you can be assured that your card details are safe and secure at all points throughout the checkout process.
In addition to using Braintree, we also use a secure certificate to secure your other personal details throughout the checkout process and also ensure protection of your online account with Sports Warehouse.
At no point do Sports Warehouse have any access to your credit card details nor do we ever store any or your card details. All transactions are performed by Braintree and your bank.
Transaction security- All transaction information passed between our site and Braintree's systems is encrypted and Braintree are Level 1 PCI Compliant. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and Sports Warehouse never have access to your credit card details. You can be completely assured that nothing we pass to Braintree's servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Encryption and Data Storage - Once on Braintree's systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Change or cancel an order
If you wish to change or cancel an order contact our Customer Service team on 0131 553 6003 any time between 9-5pm Monday - Friday. Please have the order number and date the order was placed to hand.
If your products have already been delivered, then you will need to follow our returns procedure (see next section).
Please note that made to order items cannot be changed or cancelled once ordered by us. If you have ordered an item incorrectly, or wish to cancel it, please call us within 24 hours on 0131 553 6003 to discuss.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (within 30 days unless previously agreed) and in original, undamaged packaging.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
We recommend returning your goods via a courier or Royal Mail service that requires a signature, such as Special Delivery
Please include: order number, stock number, the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or a replacement.
All returns should be sent to:
Unit 18/2B Dryden Road
Bilston Glen Industrial Estate
Tel: 0131 553 6003
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised, made to order or special order goods unless they are faulty.
Reaching Us and the Complaints Procedure
Should you have a problem our aim is to deal with it fairly and efficiently. We will do this by monitoring all complaints throughout all stages. We aim to make our internal complaints policy:-
- Easily accessible and well publicised
- Simple to understand with established time limits for action
- Fair with full objective investigation procedures
- Effective in addressing all the points of the issue, and providing appropriate redress
If you feel you have a complaint then please contact our Customer Services Department by e-mail sales [at] sportswarehouse.co.uk or by using any of the means detailed on our contact page
You will be informed within 2 working days of our reply to your complaint. We will explain what actions we intend to take to resolve your complaint.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
"Much of the UK's WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health.
"Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled. Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Sports Warehouse (Edinburgh) Ltd is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if a customer bought a new torch from us we would accept their old torch and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 30 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.