Gray Nicolls Powerbow6X 3 Star Cricket Bat - Short Handle
- It wasn't a difficult decision to keep the family name of Powerbow in the 2019 range. Such was the outpouring of love for the bats, old and new; we just had to find a way to keep it alive. So if you've used Powerbow before, you'll love the Powerbow6X 3 Star. If you're a newbie, you'll want a bit of this.
- Carrying across the hallmark features of the Powerbow range, we've also added some modern tweaks. One thing that does remain however is the low middle, so favoured by front foot players. If you prefer to play back, fear not, there is plenty in it.
- One of the significant challenged ours master bat makers faced with the Powerbow6X 3 Star was to ensure, despite a large, low middle, that we were able to make the bat's pick-up as light and balanced as possible. In the quest to make a 2lb 12oz bat feel like a 2lb 9oz one, we feather the toe, thus taking all the weight out of the very bottom of the bat and creating a perfect pick-up.
- The design team have created a truly beautiful aesthetic with the Powerbow6X's stickers, which give both the feel of a bat from our Classic and Test Range. The white and silver design down the spine and tapering towards the toe give the bat a touch of class that only Gray-Nicolls can deliver, with the subtle hints of volt green give added punch to a cricket bat that is already high on firepower.
- It gives us immense pleasure, and shows the strength of the bat, to announce that England's greatest ever batsman will be using Powerbow6X. Alastair Cook used the original Powerbow on his Test debut in 2006, and now he returns to his roots.
- Having worked with the likes of Indian star Karun Nair to get the Powerbow6X perfect, we are thrilled to present you with what we hope will be an iconic bat. Our bat makers have worked tirelessly over the previous 12 months to offer you with a bat that can dominate the game.
- Made from English willow, grown and felled around Robertsbridge, East Sussex, every Powerbow6X cricket bat will be quality checked by our bat pickers in the bat cave before making its way to you
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 4-5 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.