Gray Nicolls Shockwave 100 Cricket Bat - Short Handle
Welcome to the Gray-Nicolls Shockwave 100 cricket bat, an entry level bat designed to give batsmen playing friendly or youth cricket the ability to perform as if playing an international T20 game.
- Featuring bold colours and aggressive sticker designs, the Shockwave cricket bat is the bat 2019 needed – vibrant, confident, and unapologetically in your face. The Shockwave 100 bat is the perfect bat for a junior player or low-level friendly cricketer.
- With a high middle and pronounced swell, the Shockwave 100 will give you a fantastic level of performance for less than £100. Low price doesn't mean low performance, however. The Shockwave 100 cricket bat will help you find the boundary with a regularity that you might not be used to!
- The Shockwave 100 comes fully loaded with a robust middle, but also with edges that are sure to intimidate the opposition bowlers. It will be raining sixes wherever you hit it on the Shockwave – make sure the spectators are watching closely.
- The fractured stickers conjure the sense of dynamism that has been brought to the game with the new T20 franchise competitions. They work to exaggerate the pronounced sweet spot, while the jagged graphics add to the intimidating feel.
- The likes of Alex Hales and Joe Clarke have had considerable insight into the design of the bat, ensuring it's trusted at the top and bottom of the game.
- Made with grade 4 English willow, the Shockwave 100 cricket bat will have some blemishes on wood, with loose, less frequent grains. However, it is ideally suited to junior and friendly cricket with the promise of Gray-Nicolls quality.
- The Shockwave cricket bat is fully quality controlled in Robertsbridge and hand-picked in the bat cave to suit your chosen specifications.
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 5-7 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.