Product added to cart
Vango Atlas Junior Sleeping Bag
Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £19.99
The attractive Atlas is an entry level mummy-shaped bag that offers good quality combined with great value. With a TOG rating of 8.5, the Atlas Junior is the ideal bag for kids venturing out on their first camping trip, or sleep-over with friends.
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Colour co-ordinated stuff sack with drawcord
- Polair® Shell - 180T Polyester Cired - Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric
- Shaped hood with elasticated opening - Reduces heat loss from the head. No drawcord closure on Junior models for safety
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Zip allows movement under force. The plastic zip cob is provided on the Junior model for additional safety
- Pack Size: 37.0 x 21.0cm
- Weight 0.95kg
- Suggested Usage: Max 20°
- Int Length 160cm
- Suggested Usage Min: 10°
- Max User Height 145cm
- Int Foot Width: 43cm
- Shape: Junior
- Ext Chest Width: 70cm
- Fill Type: 30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
- Int Chest Width: 68cm
- Zip Side: Left
- Tog: 8.5
- Performance: 2 Season
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order it will be passed to Butterfly who will process it and ship with their couriers. When the couriers are in possession of the table they will then contact you with a delivery day and time slot, this normally happens within 3-4 working days of you placing your order. At this point you will be able to change your delivery day/slot should you need to. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised, made to order or special order goods unless they are faulty.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.