Vango Drummond 400 Tent
The Drummond 400 Tent is a fantastic entry level tunnel tent with a spacious living area, full stand up height, linked-in groundsheet and large windows. Other features include a full mesh side door and our patented TBS II® for extra stability. King poles are available as an optional addition for the side door eyelets. Ideal for short family breaks or for groups of friends new to camping.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- PE groundsheets are robust, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Designed by Vango this enclosed groundsheet system offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but also gives added versatility because it can be rolled away when not needed and is easier to clean than a conventional fully sewn in ground sheet.
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Lights Out Inner Tent - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- PE inner tent groundsheet provides a robust, hardwearing and waterproof bathtub style base
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard which will give you and your family peace of mind
- We weather test each of our tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Vango AirZone- High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent
- One entrance has a mesh door to allow for ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside.
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material giving 50% more volume to make pack away easier
- Pack Size: L64.0 x H22.0 x W29.0cm
- Weight: 11.25kg
- Capacity: 4 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Family
- Pitching Time: 15min
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 4-5 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.