Vango Dry Barrel 30L
The Vango Dry Barrel 30L is perfect for when your kit absolutely must stay dry. With simple detachable straps so you can carry it on your back and great full length webbing on the front it is great for shorter days out on the hill or for carrying your kit on your way to the river and whilst on it. Can also double as a wet bag if required, keeping any wet gear away from your dry stuff.
- Detachable Rucksack Straps to allow you to carry in comfort or detach for use as simple dry bag
- Excel® 420D Ripstop Nylon - Super strong, durable and coated with TPU to make it completely waterproof
- Excel® 75D Ripstop Polyester - Durable and lightweight with a PU coating to make it completely waterproof
- Roll Top Dry Bag Entry, Roll 3 Times for a completely sealed, 100% water tight bag
- High Frequency Welded Construction is used in place of traditional stitching to create a fully waterproof bag
- Air Valve to release air from the roll top DRY range for increased compression
- Shockcord Accessory Web giving additional capacity or quick storage items
- Dura-flex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Reflective Vango Logo to aid visibility in low light conditions
- Pack Size: L27 x H55 x W27cm
- Weight: 0.53kg
- Volume: 30ltr
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 4-5 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.