Vango F10 PCT 60:10 Rucsack
The PCT is the ultimate in multi-day packs. Inspired by the Pacific Crest Trail, the PCT has been designed for long distance, multi-day trekking with a robust ripstop Nylon fabric that is both strong and durable. Featuring our top of the range A1 back system it offers fantastic stability and load balance whilst retaining ventilation even in the hottest conditions. The clam-shell opening offers direct access to the body of the pack making it quick and easy to find your essentials while the floating lid and customisable rigging allows you to carry additional items or keep them on hand
- Single Adjust Back System (A1) - An evolution of our Self Adjust back system. Built around two body contoured alloy bars, the back system can adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly, whilst still wearing the pack.
- Excel® 210D Ripstop Nylon - exceptionally high quality polyamide; lightweight, strong and durable with a double ripstop weave for additional tear-proof strength
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- 3D ergonomic hip belt - Shaped for optimum comfort and load carrying
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Zipped access via the front of the pack. Easy access to items stored in the middle of the pack.
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Extendable gaiter - Provides additional pack space and protection of contents from the elements
- Floating lid - Expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Waterproof rain cover with reflective print.
- Laser cut, highly reflective panels for added visibility in poor conditions or at night.
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- SBS Zips - High quality, durable zips
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Side Compression Straps - to secure your load
- Top Compression Straps - for compressing your load and strapping items underneath
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Weight - 2.36kg
- Dimensions - L31.0 x H84.0 x W30.0cm
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 4-5 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.