Product added to cart
Vango Freedom II 80 Plus 20 Rucsack - Turbulent Blue
Special Price £69.99 Regular Price £119.99
Designed to withstand the demands of long-distance travel, our Freedom II rucksack checks all the boxes. Made from our robust Protex 4:2 fabric with the added durability of ripstop, the bag will get you through any adventure. A massive main bag is accompanied by a smaller, fully featured 20L rucksack which is perfect for use when you reach your destination.
- Weight – 3.16kg
- Dimensions – L28 x H70 x W40cm
- Total Volume – 100L
- Protex 4:2 Fabric - An innovative new fabric from Vango. Made with 420D Ripstop polyester with 2 coatings of PU on the inner face and 4 PU coatings on the outer face providing the perfect lightweight and durable combination.
- Lockable kissing zips - Additional security for travel
- Daysack attaches to harness - for hands free carrying of both packs
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Flight cover - Stow away straps and hip belt when travelling
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Quick Adjust Back System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Removable 20L day bag. Perfect for day trips when you reach your destination - Hydration compatible - Laptop compatible - Attaches to rucksack straps
- Full zip access to main compartment - Provides quick access to pack contents
- High contrast, compressible internal straps - Keeps contents tidy and secure
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Side grab handle - for easy transportation
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order it will be passed to Butterfly who will process it and ship with their couriers. When the couriers are in possession of the table they will then contact you with a delivery day and time slot, this normally happens within 3-4 working days of you placing your order. At this point you will be able to change your delivery day/slot should you need to. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised, made to order or special order goods unless they are faulty.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.