Vango Latitude 200 Sleeping Bag
Perfect for DofE and youth groups, the Vango Latitude 200 Sleeping Bag is also a great companion to adventurers and those on expeditions. The Vango Thermal Embrace System gives maximum insulation and the bag also features off-set stitching to help eliminate cold spots and a reflective lining to radiate heat back in towards the user.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - Stitching is offset so cold spots don't form at the stitch lines. The layers are separated using an interlining layer to stop the fill snagging or lumping in the bag
- Diamond Polyester Ripstop shell
- Silky Polyester Lining is soft to the touch offering a more comfortable nights sleep
- Our Thermal Embrace System utilises elasticated thread in the lining to enable the sleeping bag to hug your body. This allows you to move freely when sleeping while the lining wraps snugly around you. It also increases the loft between the inner and outer layers reducing the amount of air around the body for greater warmth
- 7 hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - each fibre has seven holes to trap air and also allows them to spring up quickly after compression. A siliconised finish lets the fibres slide against each other for maximum loft
- Aluminised reflective interlining reflects heat radiated from the body back to the user making the bag warmer. It is breathable for comfort and also prevents the layers of insulation rubbing together for increased longevity
- 3D Hood with multi-cord closure is tailored to fit the shape of the head. Strategic design means the head and shoulders are kept much warmer during the night. The hood's multi-cord adjustment uses two thicknesses of cord so it can be easily adjusted in the dark
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip: This versatile two-way zip can be used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature prevents the bag from opening when moving around during the night
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Reflective tab on zip cover aids finding and opening the bag at night
- Grab Loops to ease zip movement
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Weight 1.5kg
- Packsize 25.0 x ø22.0cm
- Suggested Usage Max 20°
- Comfort 2° Int Length 205cm
- Suggested Usage Min -3°
- Max User Height 190cm
- Shape Mummy
- Int Foot Width 48cm
- Ext Chest Width 80cm
- Fill Type Insulite Helix
- Limit -3° Int Chest
- Width 78cm
- Zip Side Left
- Extreme -20°
- Performance 3 Season
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 5-7 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.