Vango Planet 100 Ultra Lightweight Sleeping Bag
The award winning Vango Planet 100 Sleeping Bag is an ultra lightweight 2 season bag (it weights just 1.1kg!), is designed for long distance travellers and has an impressively small pack size of just 26.0cm x 17.0cm making it the ideal for all trekking, even short weekends. The single-layer loose shell construction offers you freedom to move and the bag has an ultra durable ripstop shell. Don't let your environment get in the way of a good night's sleep....the Planet 100 comes complete with a mosquito net, an insect repellent finish, and anti-bacterial treatment - perfect for travelling in warmer climates. This is an exceptional sleeping bag and whilst ideal for warmer climates it's excellent price makes it perfect for summer festivals, casual camping in warmer weather and sleepovers.
- Buy 2 for £29.99 each and save 25%
- Single-Layer Loose Shell Construction holds insulation between the lining and shell fabrics allowing it to move with the user. No stitches are made through the insulation minimising cold spots
- Diamond Polyester Ripstop shell
- Silky Polyester Lining is soft to the touch offering a more comfortable nights sleep
- Insulite® Superfine insulation is a blend of spiralised, siliconised fibres, which combine to produce a filling that is highly compressible, extremely durable and lightweight
- 2-Panel 3D Hood prevents heat loss from the head for maximum warmth Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip: This versatile two-way zip can be used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature prevents the bag from opening when moving around during the night
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Reflective tab on zip cover aids finding and opening the bag at night
- Grab Loops to ease zip movement
- Removable Mosquito Net zips around the hood of the bag and is coated in HHL Vital Protection which repels mosquitoes, sand flies, wasps and even Scottish midges. It provides an effective barrier against the blood-sucking insects that are so prevalent in some parts of the world
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- HHL Hygiene Protection finish prevents dust mites, odour, bacteria and mould residing on or in the bag
- HHL Vital Protection finish repels mosquitoes, sand files, midges and wasps
- Reversible Stuff Sac / Pillow with Spider Compression Ends. Stuff Sac is fleece lined allowing you to turn it inside out and stuff it to make a pillow while the removable spider compression ends allow the pack size to be compressed so it takes up less space in your bag
- Loose shell is aesthetically pleasing and reduces stitch-through which reduces cold spots to keep you warmer during the night
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Pack Size: 26.0 x 17.0cm
- Suggested Usage Min: 8°
- Comfort: 8°
- Suggested Usage Max: 25°
- Extreme: -10°
- Limit: 4°
- Performance: 2 Season
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- Zip Side: Left
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Length: 200cm
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Int Foot Width: 53cm
- Shape: Mummy
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 4-5 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.