Product added to cart
Vango Scafell 200 - 2 Man Tent
Special Price £124.50 Regular Price £159.99
The Vango Scafell 200, 2-man trekking tent uses a simple tunnel style construction, featuring two identical poles for ease of use. Quick and simple to pitch, the ProTex® Shield flysheet, TBS® II and Gothic Arch poles give added strength, protecting against strong and changeable weather. The low weight will appeal to trekkers and backpackers, and the great head height and a front facing porch make this an easy tent to explore with.
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet - 3000mm HH, highly waterproof, durable and reliable
- Gothic Arch Pole Structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Identical Poles - For ease of pitching
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- 70D 6000mm HH Polyester Groundsheet - Waterproof, durable, reliable and is easy to clean
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- O-shaped Inner Doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Rain Stop Flysheet Doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Twin Flysheet Doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Extra Large Porch Space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
- Inner door Vent with Zip - Choose when to increase your air flow, while keeping bug outs
- Weight - 2.5kg
- Pack Size - 48.0 x 16.0cm
- Piching Time - 5 mins
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order it will be passed to Butterfly who will process it and ship with their couriers. When the couriers are in possession of the table they will then contact you with a delivery day and time slot, this normally happens within 3-4 working days of you placing your order. At this point you will be able to change your delivery day/slot should you need to. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised, made to order or special order goods unless they are faulty.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.