Vango Tempest Pro 300 3 Man Tent
A core model in the Vango trekking range, Tempest Pro is ideal for wild camping and multiday trekking. Its brilliantly designed Venturi Vent System creates a more comfortable environment by reducing the build-up of condensation. Already a great tent, the Tempest Pro has been upgraded to include a ripstop flysheet and it also now comes with O-shaped inner doors. The feature packed Tempest Pro hiking tent balances top quality design, with refined engineering construction, to make it one of the best performing tents around.
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Venturi Vent System - Combination of air flows creates a more comfortable environment by reducing the build up of condensation. Air in the porch is drawn upwards as wind flows through the vent. Air moves from the rear of the tent to replace displaced air
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System - increases tents performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS® II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weight - 3.32kg
- Trail Weight - 3.06kg
- Pack Size - 52.0 x 19.0cm
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 5-7 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised, made to order or special order goods unless they are faulty.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.