Product added to cart
Vango Ultralite 300 - Rocket Red
Special Price £84.50 Regular Price £115.50
Our Ultralite Pro sleeping bag is designed using a combination of advanced technologies to keep you insulated whatever the conditions. Made for year-round explorers looking for ultra small pack size and weight yet need high thermal capacity from their bag. Look out for it's 4T insulation, Tri-lateral construction plus Thermal-Reverb and Thermal Embrace which combine for the ultimate trekking pack
- Polair® Active Shell - 20D Nylon fabric for a warm and compressible fabric which is water and tear resistant
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Trilateral Construction - An independently floating layer of insulation is not compressed by stitching, which reduces cold spots and increase core temperature.
- Weight - 1.35kg
- Max Usage - 15°
- Limit -6°
- Comfort -1°
- 3-4 Season
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order it will be passed to Butterfly who will process it and ship with their couriers. When the couriers are in possession of the table they will then contact you with a delivery day and time slot, this normally happens within 3-4 working days of you placing your order. At this point you will be able to change your delivery day/slot should you need to. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised, made to order or special order goods unless they are faulty.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.