Product added to cart
Vango Wilderness 250 Sleeping Bag
Special Price £19.25 Regular Price £29.99
Great for campers, scouts, festivals and even home use the Vango Wilderness 250 sleeping Bag features a mummy shaped design, a two way zip to ease getting in and allow ventilation from the bottom as well as the top and a zip baffle to help prevent cold spots. It has a nice little internal pocket too for those who like to go to sleep with some music on or can't live without their phone within reaching distance!
- Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction - A single layer of insulation sewn between the shell and lining. A stitch through construction keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags
- 210T Microfibre Polyester - A soft touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - A soft touch Microfibre fabric that is a wonderful cosy, snug and breathable
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - Siliconised fibres reduce matting of filling, increasing durability and maximising the lofting potential for extra warmth. Retains loft in damp conditions
- The shaped hood prevents heat loss from the head and a convenient drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for maximum comfort
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip guard - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Grab Loops ease zip movement - the loop can hold the sleeping bag in place whilst the zip is moved
- Two Way X-Lock Zip - This versatile zip mechanism can seal in warmth or provide ventilation as required. The X-Lock design holds the zip in place but will move under force - an ideal feature should you need to leave the sleeping bag in a hurry
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - The mummy bag features a design that tapers from the head end to the foot end, reducing its volume and surface area, and improving its overall heat retention properties.
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
- Pack Size: 41 x 21cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- External Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Performance: 2-3 Season
- Suggested Usage Min: 4°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Comfort: 5°
- Limit: 0°
- Extreme: -15°
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 2-3 Season
- Shape: Mummy
- Internal Chest Width: 78cm
- Internal Foot Width: 48cm
- Internal Length: 200cm
Standard UK Delivery (see below for Table Tennis delivery information)
Standard delivery to all address on the UK Mainland is FREE for orders £75.00 and over (£3.99 for orders under £75.00) and will take 2-3 days although please note some outlying areas are excluded (enter your postcode in your basket to check). For those who require a quicker delivery a NEXT DAY delivery service is available for £5.99 on most items when your order is placed before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be sent on a next day service the day after. Please note that 'NEXT DAY' means the next working day, orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be delivered Tuesday.
On rare occasions we may not be able to provide a next day service for your order. If this is the case we will notify you within an hour of you placing your order.
Some areas of the UK are also not eligible for the next day service. Once you have entered your postcode in the checkout you will be offered next day delivery if it is available in your area.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland are £12.00. If you are located in Eire and wish to order we may be able to help but please call us for a carriage quotation.
Table Tennis Tables
Our table tennis tables are delivered by a 2 man crew on a day of your choice (please note that due to the unreliability of the service we do not offer a next day delivery service on table tennis tables). Once you have placed your order you will be phoned within 24 hours to arrange a suitable day for delivery (this will usually be within 5-7 days of your order date although can sometimes be quicker). Once this is arranged you will receive a text the night the delivery is due to advise you of the time slot you have been allocated for the next days delivery. Please feel free to order well in advance of when you need the table as you can arrange to have it delivered on any date that suits you no matter how far in advance (although please note they will only be deliver between Monday and Friday).
If you have decided not to keep your order it can be returned within 30 days for refund or exchange. If you have simply decided you do not wish to keep the order you will need to return the item at your own expense. Should the item be faulty or we have delivered an incorrect item postage will be reimbursed or we can arrange for collection of the item if you call us on 0800 783 5011.
For your convenience we absorb large shipping costs for some heavy items - for instance any type of goal, storage item or table tennis table. If you wish to return these and cannot do so by yourself we will need to work out a quote to have the item/s returned from you.
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised, made to order or special order goods unless they are faulty.
For further delivery and returns information please click here.